Boise State University
Boise State University, a metropolitan research university of distinction, is Idaho’s largest and fastest-growing public institution, known widely for its blue football field and its great scholastic heritage. In 1990, the Department of Educational Technology was a pioneer in teaching technology integration, a leader in the late ’90s when it began teaching online, and now is one of the nation’s largest providers of professional development in K-12 online teaching. Learn from one of the nation’s most experienced and respected programs in educational technology. Join us in a great program that puts people first, that you customize to fit your professional needs, that pushes you to become a better teacher, an expert in your Ed Tech specialization. Become more employable and open new doors in education. That’s why we say that Ed Tech at Boise State is opportunity realized. Join us and our satisfied graduates. We’d love to have you study with us. Please note these advanced programs are not for initial teacher licensure.
You’ll find a number of benefits at Boise State.
- You choose an area of emphasis and become an expert in it.
- Access to national experts in emergent technologies for teaching and learning.
- You customize the program to fit your professional needs.
- You’re always welcome to visit or to walk in graduation but you are never required to come to campus.
- We serve busy, working professionals like you.
- Highly interactive, cutting-edge courses.
- Easily accessible faculty.
- You will choose your own class timewhen it is right for your schedule.
- Regionally and nationally accredited.
- Affordableabout $12,000, including books.
Boise State University is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (8060 165th Avenue N.E., Suite 100, Redmond, WA 98052; 425-558-4224), and professionally by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher EducationNCATE (2010 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Suite 500, Washington, D.C.; 202-466-7496).