The mission of Corban is "to educate Christians who will make a difference in the world for Jesus Christ." Every major and program at Corban is Bible-centered, so you will learn a hands-on approach to using your God given gifts and talents in your future career.
About Corban University
The University is an independent Christian university established in 1935 offering undergraduate and graduate level degrees on-campus and online.
Our Online Learning Technology
Converge is the name of Corban University’s online learning system. This system is designed to allow you to collaborate with others to enhance your learning experience. It will also give you easy access to your course information, as well as the ability to dialog with instructors and peers.
The Corban MBA
Advance your career. Build your faith.
The Corban MBA emphasizes the application of a biblical worldview to the decisions of economic commerce, management of people, and stewardship of resources. Integrity is a theme that runs throughout the entire program. It utilizes a case study methodology in each course, challenging students to develop practical problem solving skills.
- All classes are taught in an online format you will not be required to come to the Salem campus.
- Start your program at beginning of any semester (Fall, Spring, or Summer).
- Progress at your own pace.
- All classes are taught in five-week modules, three classes per semester. You can enroll in one, two or all three courses per semester.
- You can complete your degree in 16 months or choose to go at a slower pace.
- The Corban MBA combines an emphasis on a biblical worldview with quality instruction for successful business professionals.
- Each class is 3 credits (Cost per credit is $485)
Corban University is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (8060 165th Avenue, NE, Suite 100, Redmond, WA 98052; 425-558-4224). Corban is also a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).