Founded in 1878, Creighton University is a prestigious institution grounded in Jesuit values. Our approach to education includes a passion for learning and making a difference, resulting in graduates motivated to succeed and making a lasting impact in their fields. We bring the same challenging courses and expert faculty to our online degree programs. Creighton has been consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as the #1 master’s degree granting university in the Midwest.
Why Choose Creighton?
Students at Creighton University:
- Earn the same highly respected degree as students who attend our traditional, on-campus classes
- Access their course work anywhere, anytime via easy to use virtual classrooms supported by outstanding 24/7 technical support
- Collaborate with instructors and other classmates through online discussion forums and virtual meetings
In today’s rapidly changing global environment, conflicts occur with increasing frequency. As a result, Negotiation and Dispute Resolution is rapidly becoming a vital component of successful businesses and critical relationships. Increasing opportunities for Dispute Resolution professionals are found in nearly every field, including Law, Human Capital, Organized Labor, Medicine, Psychology, Government, Politics, Protective Services, Education, and more.
Unique among programs of its kind, our online Master’s in Negotiation and Dispute Resolution is taught by leading industry experts and focuses on innovation and the next stage in the evolution of the Conflict Resolution field with particular attention to career and professional development.
With four specialties to choose from, you can tailor your degree to your career goals.
Creighton also offers a Masters in Security Analysis and Portfolio Management that seeks to groom professionals into dynamic leaders. Our graduate business program stresses:
- Applied study with emphasis on leadership
- Personal attention from a talented faculty and staff
- Emphasis on the Jesuit ethical tradition
Creighton University is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA-HLC), The Higher Learning Commission (30 North LaSalle, Suite 2400; Chicago, IL 60602-2504; 312-263-0456).