Today’s employers want strong leaders and you can enhance your career through Gonzaga University’s interactive curriculum. Leadership comes from within. Gain the traits, skills and ways of thinking that define leadership in a number of career fields from Gonzaga University.
A top tier university, Gonzaga offers small class sizes and the personal attention of a private university while conveniently offering completely online degrees to maximize your flexibility and mobility.
Due to the tremendous success of its Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership degree, Gonzaga University launches a Master of Arts in Communication and Leadership Studies degree completely online. They also offer a Certificate in Transmission & Distribution Engineering. Gonzaga’s online students will be able to receive the same degree as those students who attend classes on campus.
U.S. News & World Report recognizes Gonzaga University as one of the nation’s top comprehensive regional universities.
Online Program Features:
- Maximum career mobility
- Working at your own paceindividualized degree plans
- Curriculum is designed for working adults
- Access your course work from anywhere, anytime of day or night
- 24/7 technical support
- Network with a community of “classmates” from all over the country
- Frequent access to professors through online discussion boards and office hours
Gonzaga University is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (8060 165th Avenue, NE, Suite 100 Redmond, WA 98052; 425-558-4224).