Salem University Online
Salem University Online’s virtual classrooms provide an enhanced learning environment. We bring the classroom to you so you can earn your degree without leaving behind your home, family or job. When you choose our online program, you open more doors. It is perfect for any student who wants to start a new career or professional who wants to advance in their career.
Salem University Online education offers:
- 100 percent online courses!
- Classes ONLY four weeks long! You’ll finish your degree faster and you’ll only take one class at a time.
- Login at your convenience. The only required attendance is on the first day.
- No weekly term papers like other schools.
Salem University Online makes getting an education more convenient than ever. In less time than traditional programs, you could be on your way to fulfilling your long-awaited career goals.
Degrees offered at Salem University Online:
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- Information Technology (BS-IT)
- Business Administration (AS)
- Business Administration (BS)
- International Business
- Sports Management
- RN-to-Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Earn your Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in only 12 months!
- No GMAT score required
- A Bachelor’s in Business is not required
- No thesis required
- Specialization in International Business
After completing your degree at Salem University Online, you’ll have marketable, professional skills and the ability to make decisions with integrity and a business-minded perspective. So fill out the information form and take the first step toward your new and rewarding future.
Complete your RN to BSN at Salem University Online.
The health care field is exploding! RN to BSN career opportunities are dramatically increasing with the need for professionals in hospitals, clinics, doctor’s offices and much, much more. If you are a registered nurse in good standing, advance your career by enrolling in Salem University’s Online RN to BSN degree completion program. Receive in-demand nursing core content with in-depth instruction from health care experts.
The vision of the School of Nursing is to provide accessible state of the discipline education. There will be a focus on fostering the preservation, promotion, and restoration of health in the international community. Graduates will be highly competent practitioners who are grounded in a sense of inquiry and committed to human caring across the lifespan within a climate of diversity.
RN to BSN courses emphasize:
- Critical, creative and reflective thinking
- Lifelong learning
- Evidence-based practice
- Leadership and Management Strategies
- Diverse client populations across the lifespan
- Communication and Informatics
- Health promotion, maintenance, and/or restoration
At Salem University Online:
- Classes start every month
- Take one class at a time
- Utilize Online resources
- Interact in group discussion forums with other students
- Receive Direct access to your instructors
Salem University Online is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (30 North LaSalle Street, Suite 2400, Chicago, Illinois 60602-2504; 800-621-7440).